Many businesses rely on Intuit's QuickBooks as their core accounting and financial package. Designed for small- and medium-sized businesses, QuickBooks comes in a standardized configuration, so you can avoid the often-exorbitant expense and specialized expertise required to deploy large enterprise ERP systems like Oracle or SAP. However, QuickBooks' ease of configuration and low purchase cost can come at the cost of flexibility, i.e., integration with external systems and the ability to adapt to each business's unique needs. International Computing solves this problem by designing cloud-based tools for QuickBooks software integration, allowing it to interoperate seamlessly with your other critical business applications. This can reduce your labor costs, increase your efficiency, and boost your capabilities. With QuickBooks Integration from International Computing, you no longer have to abandon QuickBooks, purchase an expensive custom ERP system, and send your entire staff back to school to relearn their jobs. We can take you where you need to go!
Link to QuickBooks and automate the following tasks, reducing error and saving on labor costs:
- Realtime data transfer to other enterprise applications and databases-even your website, purchase portal, or point-of-sale systems
- Data export to Excel spreadsheet and import to QuickBooks
- Scheduling, time accounting, and timesheet capture, as well as commission, contractor, and payroll accounting
- Creation of new forms, reports, dashboards, or data mining and analysis tools
- Data sharing with external partner sites that demand EDI, XML, and other e-commerce applications
Contact us today using the form to the left, and we'll have a candid and confidential discussion addressing how you want to customize QuickBooks to suit the unique character of your growing enterprise.